Mac computers use inbuilt Safari browser that stores cookies of your search history. It captures the pieces of data stored in your browser that contain information such as login credentials. Because of Safari’s efforts to keep you from being tracked across the web, you might find that it’s difficult to access some websites at all, as their cookies might be disabled. Apple customer service helps you in managing the cookies for your Safari browser easily. You need to contact the Apple support team to get tech support with cookies on Safari.
How to enable cookies in Safari browser on Mac computer?
- Open Safari and click the Safari menu in the upper left corner and select Preferences.
- Click the security tab.
- Look for “Accept Cookies” option.
- Select your cookies settings.
- Place a tick mark in the check box next to “Always”, “Never” or “Only for Sites I visit”.
- The cookies will be enabled according to your selection.
Apple Customer Support Number
Apple has started a customer support number known as Apple tech support toll free number which is dedicated to customers having issues with Apple products and services. Users facing various issues can call on the number and get instant technical support to fix any issues in their Apple device.
How to remove cookies from Safari browser?
- Click the Safari icon in the dock to launch the web browser.
- Click “History”, and then click “Clear overview” to delete your browsing history.
- Click “Settings” and then click the “Security” tab.
- Click “Show Cookies”. The cookies window is displayed. Click “Remove All” and then click “Done”. Safari deletes your cookies. Click the red circle at the top of the Settings window to close it.