Google Chrome is very popular for its reliable features and pop-up blocking is one among those. With the help of this feature, users can block unwanted pop-ups from their browser while using it.
Do you want to remove pop-ups in your Google Chrome browser and don’t have any idea about that? Then don’t be depressed. Contact Google Chrome phone number and get relevant instructions from the technical experts on pop-ups removing. You can also apply the below instructions which can help you to remove pop-ups in Google Chrome browser:
- Step 1:- First of all, open your Google Chrome browser.
- Step 2:- Now go to the Settings menu.
- Step 3:- Now scroll down to the bottom and then tap on the Show Advanced Settings icon.
- Step 4:- After that, tap on the Privacy section.
- Step 5:- Select Content Settings under the Privacy tab.
- Step 6:- Now Scroll Down and then tap on the Pop-ups.
- Step 7:- Now checked the box Do not allow any site to show pop-ups.
- Step 8:- After that tap on the Done to complete the procedure.
Are you not capable of removing pop-ups in your Google Chrome browser with the help of above described steps? Then dial Google Chrome tech support phone number where you can obtain result oriented assistance from the team of qualified professionals. These professionals will provide an effective resolution to fix your multiple technical issues. You contact on these numbers at 24/7 hours.