On a Mac computer, you can add a favorite site for the Safari web browser to be able to immediately access the web without having to type in its URL in the future. Preferred is called bookmarks in the Safari browser. You can add, delete and manage bookmarks using bookmarks utility in Safari. Organize your favorite websites by placing them into folders or Safari bookmarks bar. Click the name of a bookmark to go to the website. Follow the below instructions:
- Start the Safari browser on your Mac.
- Navigate to the site you want to make a favorite.
- Click the “+” sign to the left of the address bar after the site appears in the browser window. A drop-down box appears.
- Type the name that you want the website to be in the open text box and then select a folder or bookmark bar from the drop-down list as the location to save the bookmark.
- Click “Add” button to save the site as a favorite on the Safari browser.
Apple Safari Technical Support
Apple Safari tech support is the best way to resolve the problems that you stuck with your Safari browser. You can contact Apple Safari Technical Support anytime 24/7 for help through dedicated toll free support helpline phone number.
Our Apple Safari Technical Services
- Safari browser installation
- Using Safari browser on mac
- Safari browser working slow
- Downloading Safari browser
- Safari not working with Gmail
- Deleting history of Safari browser
Apple Safari Customer Service
Apple safari customer support always welcomes the problems of their clients. They have a dedicated toll free number to take their customers query and give its solution instantly. This number is accessible 24×7 and connects you to Apple Safari Customer support team.
The experienced technician listens to your issue calmly and gives solution accordingly. You can also opt for the option to give the access of your computer to the technician remotely and solve the issue remotely.